Design and Technical Specifications
• Multistage pumps are used in applicatioıns which are needed to high pressure.
• Stages are connection serial and it assemble to output of one of the stage is input of other stage.
• The total pressure provided by the pressure in each stage.
• The reason of choosing multistage pump is pressure too much from Capacity.
• Balancing holes are getting high axial thrust. Impellers are balancing with dynamically.
• Input flange is same side with coupling and right side.And output flange is opposite direction and top side.
• Mechanical seal is using.
• At both ends of the pump heavy-duty cilindrical roller bearings in high-temprature resistant.
• It is dissasamble very easy because there is no stages on shaft.
• Pressure System
• Domestic water supply systems
• Garden Watering Systems
• Power Stations
• Fire Fighting System
• Boiler feed and condensate systems
• Hvac System
• Capacity : up to 700 m³/h
• Head : 550 m
• Speed : up to 2900 rpm - (60Hz)*
• Operating Temperature : -10 °C’ to +110 °C
• Casing Pressure (Pmax) : 30 bar (63 bar) *