Design and Technical Specifications
• ARS-D series pumps has designed for pumping non-abrasive and small particulars liquids.
• Vertical-axis stage pumps with closed impellers can be separated bodies.
• Pump and motor is connecting by coupling.
• Gland packing is using.
• Balancing holes are getting high axial thrust. Impellers are balancing with dynamically.
• At both ends of the pump heavy-duty cilindrical roller bearings in high-temprature resistant.
• Outlet flange is close to motor,inlet flange is close to base plate.
• Takes up less space due to posture.
• Pressure System
• Domestic water supply systems
• Irrigations water system
• Industrial Areas
• Capacity : up to 140 m³/h
• Head : 160 m
• Speed : up to 2900 rpm - (60Hz)*
• Operating Temperature : -10 °C’ to +110 °C
• Casing Pressure (Pmax) : 30 bar (63 bar) *