Feed Name: Halis Cattle Feed Forage
Definition: It is a mixed feed formulated for feeding up to 40 days after the consumption of adult cattles and / or skeletal structure of adult cattle older than six (6) months. It contains all natural protein, energy, vitamins and minerals.
Properties: - It is a convenient feed and easy to use and storage.
- It contains all the nutrients that must be taken to maintain a good live weight increase and healthy structure.
- Provides sufficient cellulose to protect against rumen problems by the addition of coarse feed.
- Buffers were added to prevent acidosis and diarrhea.
Usage: - Feed feed is gradually increased by giving very small quantities to the animal and feed amount is continued to be increased until the desired feeding level is reached.
- Depending on the desired live weight gain, at least 100 kg live weight is given, at least 2.0 kg per day or up to 80% of the total dry matter is given HALIS feed.
- Combined with coarse feed (TMR) as well as can be given after the rough feed alone.
- It is given until the last 45 days of the meal and then the HALIS is fed to the fodder.
Benefits: BENEFITS - Provides the creation of a healthy body for a good fattening and maintaining a healthy structure.
- Prevents the formation of problems with intensive feeding.
- With high energy required to take high live feed with high energy to ensure quick ends of the food.
- It provides high performance with roughage like straw and silage.
BASIC FOOD SUBSTANCES
Crude Protein,% (min)
Crude Cellulose,% (max)
Crude Ash,% (max)
Insoluble Ash in HCl,% (max)
Vitamin A, IU / kg (minimum)
Vitamin D3, IU / kg (min)
Vitamin E, mg / kg (min)
Phosphorus% (at least)
Sodium,% (at least-most)
Calcium,% (at least-most)