Arrangements have been made on the corn head to easily adapt to the hydraulic structure and maneuverability of the combine harvester. The plate hood is made of plastic. Also, these plastic hoods can be easily installed on Class, John Deere, New Holland and Laverda. 4, 5, 6,7 and 8 rows of corn harvesting heads are manufactured in our factory. Corn harvesting heads are easily controlled by the hydraulic system according to the stem thickness.
* There are adjustable blades at the bottom of the rollers to cut weeds.
* Thanks to the lower blade kit, the remaining stem is easily broken down during harvest.
* The lower blade kit can be mounted on the corn head later.
* Upper and lower blades are covered with a special anti-wear coating.
* Corn harvester accessories have been adjusted to obtain a high level of efficiency.
* Corn harvest head movement is taken from the side gearboxes through the shaft.
* Service and spare parts support is provided by the expert team.