Design and Technical Specifications
• Used to dispense liquids, viscous liquids and waste water of solid-liquid mixture such as muddy water and sewage liquid
• In order to print sandy, muddy waters, various types of wheels are manufactured. However, precautions must be taken against erosion in dense sandy waters. This measure is provided by crushers
• The rotor and pump are on a single mile. The rotor is centered on two heavy duty bearings.
• Easy easy maintenance is required and long life
• Easy to set up
• Pump axial force is compensated by balancing wings. Designed for severe conditions.
• Mechanical seal is used for wastewater pumping
• Tested in accordance with TS EN ISO 9906 Standards.
• IP 68 protection class.
• Emptying flood waters in the basement
• Pumping of domestic waste water
• Underground drainage
• When the swimming pool and excavation water are emptied
• Emptying the drainage well
• Emptying tank and reservoir
• Flow rate: up to 1600 m³ / h'a
• Pressure: 95 m
• Speed: up to 2900 rpm - (60Hz)*
• Fluid Temperature: Up to 40 ° C
• Body Pressure (Pmax): 10 bar (16 bar) *