* It is rich in plant nutrients (N, P, K, Ca, S Mg, Fe, Mn, Zn), it does not contain any chemicals. It is completely organic.
• It is obtained by biological fermentation method using high technology.
• It increases the water holding capacity of the soil and provides aeration. It increases the resistance of the plant against frost and drought by regulating its temperature.
• Plays an effective role in the regulation of soil pH.
• It supports the growth of plant roots by stimulating plant enzymes. It does not contain harmful organisms and weed seeds.
• EKOFLORA Organic Fertilizer, produced by biological fermentation using high technology, is 10 times stronger than animal fertilizers.