• Ammonium Sulphate fertilizer is in light yellow, grey, light brown and mainly white colour. Could be in granular or crystal form.
• Contain sulphur and this satisfy sulphur needs of the plants.
• Water solubility of Ammonium Sulphate is less than the urea.
• Usually coloured in white and fine-grained.
NITROGEN SULPHUR CONTENT;
• Used for lime soil because of its acidic characteristics. Increase the acidity in soil in long term usage and therefore CAN26% would be preferred in acidic soils.
• Applied for tea, rice, corn, fruit and vegetables planting.
• Application should be during planting process, in order to ease the absorption of phosphor in soil by the plant and fasten the growth.
• Plant development would be less if Ammonium Sulphate is not given enough to soil.
• Keep it out from fire and heat sources.
• Store the packaged materials in piles. The height of the piles should not be more than 15 bags. Also, there should be grilles that can drift apart the bags from floor and there should be minimum 1 m distance between two piles.
• The storage place should be dry and well-ventilated.
• Do not smoke in storage place and do not use fire.
• Keep the product away from direct sun light in order to avoid physical deterioration comes from heat.
• Do not store the product in humid environment.
• The storage doors should be kept close, especially where humudity and temperature difference between day and night is high.
• Use gloves when handling long term.
• Stricktly, do not store it in same place with urea.