Konho Pilotide - Flonicamid 20% + Thiamethoxam 40% Wg Aphid Control
KONHO PILOTIDE - Flonicamid 20% + Thiamethoxam 40% WG
1. The formula is exclusive registration with reasonable ratio, makes the synergy more significant.
2. It has the effects of contact killing, stomach poisoning, antifeeding, and inhalation, hindering aphids from consuming plant juices, causing antifeeding and dying.
3. It has a significant killing effect against aphids that produce resistance to Imidacloprid, Acetamiprid, Nitenpyram, Thiamethoxam, Spirotetramat, Dinotefuran, Sulfoxaflor, etc., and the effective period can reach more than 30 days.
4. Strong systemic, can be transmitted from the roots to the stems and leaves, and has better protection of new leaves and new tissues of crops.
5. Exquisite technology, soluble in water, high utilization rate.
6. It is safe for aphid's natural enemies, such as Ladybug, ants, and has no effect on aquatic animals and plants.