* Peanuts, which are dismantled by hand or machine, are collected on a certain row on the surface of the field and dried for a while and then harvested with a harvesting machine.
* Thanks to the springy bats inside the machine, the peanut is separated from the handle and the soil.
* It harvests 3 or 4 rows of peanuts that have a planting interval of 70-80 cm and form a row.
* Depending on whether the product is wet or dry, the front receiver speed can be adjusted.
* Thanks to its spring system, it is separated from the stem by the soil without damaging the product.
* Thanks to the sieves on the machine, clean harvest is done.
* Thanks to the bellows fan on the machine, product, dust, handle, garbage etc. Cleared.
* The handle, cut, etc. separated from the product. it is thrown back to the field surface.
* The fan that comes in front of the snail fan via the tape is evacuated to the tank by the snail fan.
* The product accumulated in the warehouse can be easily trailed, thanks to the hydraulic warehouse. It can be discharged.
* Thanks to the settings on the machine, the desired settings can be made easily according to the structure of the product and the field.