At this system; animals stand separatedly in their sections during the milking. After the milking stainless feeder unit goes up and animals leave the paddock fastly in a short time. This system shortens the milking time of big herds. Paddock systems that makes it possible to milk sheep and goat groups by locking and feeding at the same time are produced for 6, 12, 18, 20, 24, 36 and 48 animal groups.
• The distance between two collar sections and the angles are speacially designed
• Top and bottom feed reservoirs are made of AISI 304 stainless steel sheet iron
• The other side carrier chassis, locking and collar sections, such as the upper and lower feeding chassis are protected against corrosion with hot-dip galvanized.
• The cushion type of aluminium pneumatic pistons used for movement mechanium are designed to do its speed settings from control swithces as it is done on it.
• The open-close gates has pneumatic control and the direction can be changed according to parlour.