1) Faucet End Timers and Rotors may differ from the brand according to the stock status.
2) The operation of the rotors and the throw distance varies depending on the pressure of the water in the system.
3) The area has been calculated as 10 * 30 = 300m2 - 10x40 = 400m2 rectangular.
4) Pulse circumference of the rotors should contact with the other rotor. (See pictures ..)
5) The pulse diameter of the rotors was calculated around 10mt at the appropriate pressure.
6) The only task in the timer system is to open and close the valve. It does not reduce or increase the pressure.