Design and Technical Specifications
• Suction and discharge flanges are on the same axis at the bottom casing.
• Split case design permits easy disassembly of the rotor group for maintenance or repair without distorting pump alignment and suction and discharge piping.
• Impeller is double suction.
• This feature increases pump suction performance in addition it provides the balance of hydraulic axial forces.
• Flanges are conforming to ISO 7005-2 / PN 16 or PN 25.
• All impellers are balanced statically and dynamically according to ISO 1940 class 6.3.
• Sealing is provided by gland packing, also it can be mechanical seal according to customer request.
• Treatment Plants
• Agricultural Irrigation
• Power Stations
• Industrial Plants
• Water Distribution Facilities
• Fire Extinguishing Systems
• Capacity : up to 3000m³/h
• Head : 180 m
• Speed : up to 2900 rpm - (60Hz)*
• Operating Temperature : -10 °C’ to +140 °C
• Casing Pressure (Pmax) : 16 bar (25 bar) *