* As understood from it's name, it threshes while it is moving.
* It takes its power from the tractors pto by its own shaft.
* It can be adjucted to the desired level to eliminate the earths opposite level and the
small hill level by the hydrolics of the tractor during moving (operation) too.
* More than 20% of the grain loss of the conventional (stationary) thresher is saved
since the machine thresher directly from the harvested field.
* Our achine is used for crops such as; wheat, barley, oat, lentil, all kinds of bean family
* The clean and pure grain is loaded to its own depot by an auger and can be unloaded into a trailer or bags by a second auger.
* During the threshing, the obtained soft, short and animal feedable hay is loaded to a covered trailer which is towed (connected) to the machine.
* More than half of the man power of the conventional thresher (stationary thresher) is reduced.