Design and Technical Specifications
• Equal to the diameters of the suction and pressure flanges TKF-I and on the same axis
• At installation saves space
• Quieter and less vibration.
• Pump diamensions are acceptable TS EN 733 standard.
• TKF-I series is off the wheel and wheel balancing holes in the wings to minimize ta axial loads, dynamic loads are balanced within.
• Switch to the motor shaft to the pump shaft is provided with the connection. If there are overloads of this type of connection coupling link is provided instead
• Suction and discharge flanges are suitable standard ISO 7005-2/PN 16.
• Cavitation tends to be more limited.
• High Efficiency
• Shaft sealing by mechanical seal is provided
• Long service life
• Circulation pump applications, the preferred model
• Heating systems
• District heating systems
• Central heating systems
• Domestic hot water systems
• Fire fighting systems
• Capacity : up to 500 m³/h
• Head : 100 m
• Speed : up to 2900 rpm - (60Hz)*
• Operating Temperature : -10 °C’ to +110 °C
• Casing Pressure (Pmax) : 10 bar (16 bar) *
• Power : Up to 55 Kw